• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2016 Super Celebration Photos ....

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
eaglenest66 is next to BajaFresh (White Roadster), Gas Pig is 2 over from him.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
eaglenest66 is next to BajaFresh (White Roadster), Gas Pig is 2 over from him.

update........
If we could've just had that during the event LOL :)

that's wy I told you to hang w. me .......few pp know me & some that didn't made a point looking for J and I ! ;)

Attachments

• Supercel.jpg
    Supercel.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
update........

that's wy I told you to hang w. me .......few pp know me & some that didn't made a point looking for J and I ! ;)

You were always too busy, couldn't keep track of you buddy lol

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Right next to Delconick (the tiny truck booth) are both of mine. The Orange special decor expedition truck and the Blue Ranger-

thats a cool over view to see who is who!

L.R.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Right next to Delconick (the tiny truck booth) are both of mine. The Orange special decor expedition truck and the Blue Ranger-

thats a cool over view to see who is who!

L.R.

done ,,,,,

Attachments

• Supercel.jpg
    Supercel.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 63

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Yellow Bronco with yellow bikini top behind Goneballistic & Spareparts is mine. Here's a shot of a couple of hitchhikers from MO, Jim & "Hot Flash" Debbie.

Attachments

• IMG_3973.jpg
    IMG_3973.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Lisa and I were both parked at Suzy's.
The 72' was 4th down to right from her tent and Lisa's BII was under the trees with Jim's BII........since we are all picking out where we were.....:)
Cool picture BTW

update ,,,,,,,,,,...

Attachments

• Supercel.jpg
    Supercel.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 56

djhudson05

Yellow Bronco with yellow bikini top behind Goneballistic & Spareparts is mine. Here's a shot of a couple of hitchhikers from MO, Jim & "Hot Flash" Debbie.

Lol. Steve, thanks for letting us ride with you. It was the first time "Hot Flash" actually rode in a Bronco. We all need to get together again.

wepuckett

We need to do a thread like this but where everyone posts a pic of them in front of thier bronco while at Super Cel this is awesome. I keep waitting for Bronco Driver to post the aerial shot on thier website so I can get a official 50th aerial shot.

Cohammer

What was the story on the wood bronco , stood and looked at it for a while but did not get info .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 57

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I was told all panels were handmade by an 84 year old young man. He had a matching Bronco golf cart. I have no desire to own it, but sure admire the skill involved to build!

FJB

My Red half cab with white top is 2 up from kbuck1 or 4 down from bluebroncNC. I agree, it would have been nice to have this at the event.

fjb

Cohammer

That would have been a good thing to know where all the classic bronco members were so we could have met a few and have a face with a nick name when we read a post .

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Next year registration I think part of it could be "forum name". At least have your forum name on the windshield of the truck.

L.R.