• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Black Diamond 2 Door delivered

Hotrodjohn

By some miracle my 2021 Black Diamond, 2 door, 2.7, was delivered to Grapevine Ford (Texas) last week. I reserved this on day one, 7.13.2020 and ordered in January 2021. Two days after I picked it up I received an email from Ford saying I would be getting a new hardtop that would be sent to dealer. This was the first 2 door me or the dealer had even seen and the only one they have had delivered when it showed up. With all the hardtop issues and the recent news of Ford holding back most of them I almost cant believe I got this Bronco, but Im glad I did. I'm really glad that Ford did produce to the two door as it really does have some early bronco in its appearance.

Anyways, it drives great. Lots of power, lots of room, lots of gears, lots of technology. Easily a comfortable daily driver.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I almost can't believe it either;D

Congratulations for sure!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking there will be a market for the replaced MIC tops unless Ford demands they be returned when you get your new one.