• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FS: 2021-23 2dr Ford Softtop

1buckeyefan1

Wasn't sure where to post this.. feel free to move if it belongs in the parts section instead.

New in open box geniune Ford Trektop twill soft top, Ford Part #VM2D-54501C24-F. For 2021-23 2 door Ford Broncos. I picked this up from a fellow bronco owner, that ended up trading in the bronco for a 4 door before it was installed. This was part of a package deal when they bought the bronco from their dealer and it doesn't appear to have been installed. It needs a few pieces of weatherstripping that attach to the cab, but this can either be made or ordered direct from Bestop (I called and confirmed the weather stripping was $60).

These run $2769 from Ford or $1799 from Bestop and I hear that they're putting a big Bestop logo on the back now. Get it here for almost half price! Price: first $1350 takes everything as pictured. I've installed one in the past and there is a helpful video. Can be done in a couple of hours. Picture is of my personal bronco w/ the Bestop flavor of Trektop.

(Bronc OH is my 6g forum name)

Attachments

• Bronco Trektop 2.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 9
  • Bronco Trektop 3.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Bronco Trektop 4.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Bronco Trektop 5.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 5.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Bronco Trektop 6.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 6.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Bronco Trektop 7.jpg
    Bronco Trektop 7.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Bronco Trektop.jpg
    Bronco Trektop.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 25

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Good price. Funny the bronco in your pick looks just like mine! If it wasnt so far away I may be interested but freight would be a killer on this!