• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2022 Orders

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I got two emails from Ford this week one about how they are going to stop taking orders for 2022 broncos on March 7th so they can "catch up" :rolleyes:the other was a "special invite" to go to the Bronco off road driving experience in March in Virginia. Sounds like fun but the last thing I want to do now is blow money test driving a truck that I may never get! Just get me a VIN and a build date!!!!!:mad::mad:🤬

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I got two emails from Ford this week one about how they are going to stop taking orders for 2022 broncos on March 7th so they can "catch up" :rolleyes:the other was a "special invite" to go to the Bronco off road driving experience in March in Virginia. Sounds like fun but the last thing I want to do now is blow money test driving a truck that I may never get! Just get me a VIN and a build date!!!!!:mad::mad:🤬
A VIN and build date is even worse, then you think you will actually get one soon! Ask me!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28 and now just saw on the tracker bumped to 3/7........such BS. 61 builds scheduled for next week on the 6g 2/28 build thread and I was the only 7/13 reservation on there too.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28 and now just saw on the tracker bumped to 3/7........such BS. 61 builds scheduled for next week on the 6g 2/28 build thread and I was the only 7/13 reservation on there too.
I think not being built yet is better than mine which is built and sitting for months in the Michigan weather.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I think not being built yet is better than mine which is built and sitting for months in the Michigan weather.
Agreed, although with a 7/13 reservation it should have been in my driveway months ago....

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Agreed, although with a 7/13 reservation it should have been in my driveway months ago....
No doubt about that. I was a first day res and couldn't agree more. I am looking forward to a new truck instead.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
The only silver lining in all of this is the hope that by the time they build my bronco they will have gotten the bugs worked out. My order has the 2.7 in it and I heard about the run of bad motors and seen the issues with some of the transmissions and of course the dreaded soft top issues along with week tie rods (saw something that Ford was going to upgrade them). Along with a few other issues. This is one of the reasons I didn't order on day one, I have ways avoided any vehicle in its first model year or first year of a major change. It would suck to wait all this time and then have a major issue.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
The only silver lining in all of this is the hope that by the time they build my bronco they will have gotten the bugs worked out. My order has the 2.7 in it and I heard about the run of bad motors and seen the issues with some of the transmissions and of course the dreaded soft top issues along with week tie rods (saw something that Ford was going to upgrade them). Along with a few other issues. This is one of the reasons I didn't order on day one, I have ways avoided any vehicle in its first model year or first year of a major change. It would suck to wait all this time and then have a major issue.
Exactly why I didn't order one in the first place.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
40 reported 2.7l so far, out of how many thousands? Good info here in post one. Sounds like they may be getting it narrowed to to a certain month of engine manufacture.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-7l-blown-engine-fail-list-40-so-far-feb-25-update.31951/

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Got my built notification on the tracker today, no emails from Ford which is kind of strange, but at least it's some more progress

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220225-210726_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220225-210726_Chrome.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 12

Gahendo

My daughter ordered a 22 2 door in December and hasnt heard a peep about it since.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
So weird how everyone's experience is so different. Ours shipped today, no ice mountain time. I thought for sure it was going to get stuck there