• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD ...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
joshua

joshua

Contributor
Looking for a glovebox door, vin not needed. Also interested in any good condition emblems and marker lights.
Saving glove door and title. Make offer on side markers

OP
OP
joshua

joshua

Contributor
What shape are the doors, any rust?

There is some but i dont think the seems are rotten or any of the rust goes through all the way. That being said it has been painted a couple times so i dont know what kind of repairs have been done if any

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Interested in the fenders and steering wheel -

Have any better pictures of them fenders?

Kyle

notnrml

Interested in the Dana44 and 9". Can you send pics? Sent you a PM with my email address.

benelibutton

I would like the passenger fender if its dent free depending on price and the square door mirrors, maybe the door panels just to get me by untill i perchase new ones

Aptosgrown

Loc.
Santa Cruz
Seriously interested in the Power steering setup, tried to PM you but the box is full.

Shoot me a message, Thanks

OP
OP
joshua

joshua

Contributor
Sorry contributor ran out so i have to re up thats y box is full. Kyle i have a camera phone so pics suck. The stuff is not rotten but lots of dings would take some work to make them strait.

Don door hinges r shot

jan the dash has been cut for cd player

ben read what i wrote to kyle also u dont want the door mirrors

apto u want the box, pump, bracket and column?

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Sorry contributor ran out so i have to re up thats y box is full. Kyle i have a camera phone so pics suck. The stuff is not rotten but lots of dings would take some work to make them strait.

Don door hinges r shot

jan the dash has been cut for cd player

ben read what i wrote to kyle also u dont want the door mirrors

apto u want the box, pump, bracket and column?

Thanks for the info, but every single picture in my build thread and wheeling pictures are from my phone, so they can come out nicely.

Still interested in a price for those fenders.... Steering wheel? I'm sick of my school bus wheel...

Aptosgrown

Loc.
Santa Cruz
I'm def still interested in the steering setup. What all are you able to include. Mine is a '69 manual trans with manual steer. Is the setup in good working order? Im hoping to pick up everything. If available I need the box of coarse, brackets, pulleys, cooler, lines, pump, and steering shaft. Let me know, Im gone Duck hunting the rest of the weekend in case you don't hear back from me.

I look forward to talking to you.

Soup

Loc.
Springfield
E-Brake

Do you have parking brake assembly and cables? If so how much you asking?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Did this sale or is it still available?

How much for the "High Beam" floor clicker and all wiring?

How much for the front bumper? Zip is to 85340?

Status
Not open for further replies.