• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 250ci I6+Drivetrain*Make Offer*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Abandoning my 250ci transplant due to lack of a project vehicle. Engine has 130psi on all cyl, cold oil pressure 55psi. Complete with just rebuilt Carter YF, DSII ignition. Includes bell housing, used cluth, pressure plate,RAT tranny, T shift transfer case. Also included RAN tranny and 8 cyl intermediate housing. Can hear run on my test stand. Freshly painted, oil and filter, pan and valve cover gasket. Stand not included. I have not run it over 30sec at a time due to not having a radiator connected. Will sell the V8 tranny, Transfer case seperately. Ready to drop in and run except I'm keeping my new starter. Pickup Only.

Attachments

• 1000x750.jpg
    1000x750.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 1000x750-2.jpg
    1000x750-2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
OP
OP
Explorer

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Make an offer guy's. Need this stuff gone. I'll even part with the stand which includes gauges. Complete turn key, except I'm still keeping my new starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.