• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD .................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I might be in for 2, but I would have to see a sample one before I would commit. I do have a pretty decent 66 boot, but with how these things are selling I would want one some kind of guaranty.

delconick

I have one under development as we speak and I am hoping they will be much cheaper as I will be having quite a few made. I have sent in a near perfect original and my nos boot for them to use for tooling. As soon as they will be available I will let everyone know!

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
I have one under development as we speak and I am hoping they will be much cheaper as I will be having quite a few made. I have sent in a near perfect original and my nos boot for them to use for tooling. As soon as they will be available I will let everyone know!

Sweet! Do you have an eta and rough pricing yet?

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru

If they are nearly as good as the door seals, I'm in!!!

delconick

No eta or price yet as we are still in the prototype stage. As soon as I know you all will! I am going to have a lot made and I am hoping that will help the price!

I won't have them made unless they are fantastic!

And yes, the pto boot is the same as the early 66 Broncos. The later 66 boots were slightly larger

skinner

Contributor
im in.. i need both the shifter and PTO boot...glad they are the same! excited this is finally happening....

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Hey Drew, Sorry for the "Hyjack" Are you still considering doing a repop of the bench hinge covers? If so I'm in
Terry
BTW, your work is first class!!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hey Drew, Sorry for the "Hyjack" Are you still considering doing a repop of the bench hinge covers? If so I'm in
Terry

I'm with you on those..............shifter boots are a dime a dozen compared to the hinge covers lol.

colby45

I'm in for one! A shifter boot that is. Well hinge covers also if that happens.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Terry

Terry, I just happend to be skimming through this. Was this directed to me?

I think it was a PTO fairleads or some other parts of mine you have gotten from me before, and we have made some bench seat hinge covers.

My dad made a few sets for us and a few others and he keeps saying he wants to redo the molds to reduce his rejects, but he is long retired with a long list of things to work on and those have not made it up on the list yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.