• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3-way Adjustable Steering Linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBradley

**SOLD** T-type 3-way adjustable steering linkage with tie rods for either 66-75 or 76-77 knuckles. $100

Attachments

• Linkage.jpg
    Linkage.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

mattt

Bronco Guru
Are those stock size tie rod ends, or 1T ends? Would the heavier ends thread into those tie rods?

OP
OP
S

SBradley

Tie rod ends

The tie rod ends are stock size. One set is for 66-75 knuckles, and the other is for the taper on the 76-77 knuckles. I don't know off the top of my head if 1T ends would thread in, but I can measure the thread size if you are interested. I believe it is a 7/8 or 1" fine thread.

65 mustang

Hey I'll take that get me the shipping info cost to 83085 and pm me. I'll get you your cash. Scott

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Next in line..."possibly" gotta run down the funds, if the deal falls thru w/Scott.

OP
OP
S

SBradley

linkage

Who knew this would be such a hot item. I already have a commitment to buy from another guy, but if it falls through I'll let you know. Thanks.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Great item, great price....put one of these on my '76 and love it (although I wanted to cry when I saw what you're asking)...

OP
OP
S

SBradley

linkage

I know what you mean, I bought it new and paid a lot more than what I'm asking. Just tired of stepping over it.

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I want one that fits a 76 front axle (installed on a 68). Are you building them or do you just have the one. If you have just the one, put me next in line.

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I know what you mean, I bought it new and paid a lot more than what I'm asking. Just tired of stepping over it.

If I read what you post, I would see its just the one. Put me next in line. PM me or email me at cougarmandan (at) hotmail.com if its becomes available

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Who knew this would be such a hot item. I already have a commitment to buy from another guy, but if it falls through I'll let you know. Thanks.

LOL, you know how it goes.. THanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.