• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 302 Stock Exhaust Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
I bought a stock exhaust kit replacement from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard last year and then decided to go a different direction on my project. The exhaust was installed, but probably has less than 30 miles on it. I have multiple extra clamps and hangers that will come with it. Prefer local pick-up delivery if possible, since I no longer have the box.

Exhaust is for a 302. Formed for stock manifolds to single muffler (included) and single rear tire exit pipe.

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Ttt - obo

Attachments

• IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 145

linkedbko

Wish i had seen this yesterday! I was just down there and would have taken it off your hands!

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
TTT - $250??? Has all the clamps and extra mounts to make install pretty easy. Only has 30 miles on it. I had to replace it to fit a larger transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.