• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351 Fuel Injection ??

Texas77

Loc.
Temple, Tx
I was wondering why I have not seen post about putting an injected 351 in an EB. I have a 77 that is real clean that will get a 302 FI for a daily driver. I also am picking up a 73 the wife suggested I make into my dream machine. I was looking at a 351 and ran across a 92 Bronco with a 351FI and a stick for a parts truck. What are the issues with the 351FI and why are they not talked about? Is it a bell housing issue or would the 92 be the 5.8 wide block?

Chip

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Well Tex (always wanted to say that! ;D),
They are talked about quite abit on this site. Just do a search on the topics page for 351W questions. Several of us are running 351W EFI engines in our EB's

71HLFCAB

Loc.
Blairsville, Ga
Hey Tex. Look in the "Members by State" category on the left and look under Colorado for rjlougee (Joe) and go to his website. He is a great help and has a great web site. Good luck.

OP
OP
T

Texas77

Loc.
Temple, Tx
Thanks,

I now see that the 302 is more popular due to availability. But a 351FI in the Bronco will be sooooooo sweet. Now to start looking at the rest of the diver train.