• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351w Milodon oil pan/pickup/pump - BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin76

I have a Brand New pan/pump/pickup for a 351W to go into one of our Bronco's and I am not using it since changing plans and going to a Cummins 4BT.... Anyone want this kit, let me know. It is the one listed at JBG here:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-10138_milodon_oil_pan_kit_351w.htm

I am losing dollars here, so please don't try to beat me up on the price too much.... The only thing that is of note is that the pickup tube mount was cut off and a new one was relocated due to a girdle which required the mount be relocated.... The original mount is included and just needs to be welded back on.

PM me if interested. I can take pics if you want, but as I didn't feel it was necessary since it is all brand new. No oil has even touched any of it yet.

Thanx,
Merlin

OP
OP
M

Merlin76

Nobody doing the 351W conversion??? Going to ebay this week if nobody here wants it...

cheers

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I'd be interested if my D60 wouldn't smack the crap outa it :D

Free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.