• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4.10-4.11 gears aod to d20 adapter needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosilver

Loc.
springhill fl.
im looking for a set of gears around 4.10 4.11. for 9" and 44. or something in that range. also an aod adapter. like anyone im on a tight budget and need to keep the cost down ( used gears = broke;D ) the adapter is needed but for a low price. stated before hand so i dont offend the high price i'm expecting to see!!! (crossing fingers) thanks in advanced JUST BOUGHT 4.10 FOR 9" . NOW NEED 4.10 FOR D44

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncosilver

broncosilver

Loc.
springhill fl.
i allready have a good carrier and a true-trac so im only looking for the gears, just trying to keep the price down. if i didn't i would be interested, great price!! thanks for posting

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I know I use to have a set of D44 4.10 gears but not sure if I still have them. If I find them in the garage today I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.