• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4.11 Auburn Posi, D44, Disc Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighorn

4.11 Third Member, rebuilt w/Auburn Pro Series Posi 28 Spline $375 ****sold...pending payment****

Toms Disc Brake Conversion (everything from the Knuckles out, including warn hubs, calibers, hoses, spindles, rotors, bearings,dust covers) $275 ***sold..****

74 Dana 44 3.50 open (knuckle to knuckle) $125

Upper Quarter Panel (l or R) new steel $40

Wildhorse 2.5" Coils and 11 leaf rears.....$250 ****sold***

66-75 Tie Road, complete $15

1976 Big Bearing 9" housing $100

OEM Fenders $50/ea (got both L & R)

OEM Hood $75

9" 4.11 Posi

Last edited:

tonybronco123

I'm interested in the 9" pumpkin. Is it all new bearings and seals? Is backlash adjusted properly? What would shipping be to 63017? Thanks.

tony

OP
OP
B

bighorn

I'm interested in the 9" pumpkin. Is it all new bearings and seals? Is backlash adjusted properly? What would shipping be to 63017? Thanks.

tony

It was rebuilt. The PO ran it about 100 miles in his hot rod and switched to a 3.73 pumpkin for a better ratio for his needs. It's heavy so shipping will be expensive. I'll pm you a quote from fedex.

OP
OP
B

bighorn

is disc setup New? thanks steve

The disc setup has about 1000 miles on it. It is complete with dust shields, rotors, spindles, WARN hubs, bearings, hoses, etc. Everything from the knuckle out. Send me you email, I'll send you some pictures. It is still installed on the axle at the moment.

OP
OP
B

bighorn

Disc Setup has been sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest. Updated the list at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.