• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4 door Early Bronco

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Tito needs to give a Bronco Photoshop seminar on here! We need a how to thread or something.

Tito,

Give up the secrets!!!!!!!!!

Haha and I only use paint :-X :-X ;D just kidding, though I just use the elements cheap version of photoshop, the $50 one at Costco ;D

I agree, the full 4 door on 1 tons with 42's would look awesome!

blackbeauty

Loc.
Woo-pig-sooie
Yea, I think you need to make the rear door length 3/4 of the front or original door to make it look right. Otherwise it looks like a hearse.;D

augystroppe

Loc.
Los Angeles, Ca.
Damn...that's the first 4dr hardtop I've seen. Lot of work thats for sure. The back doors are longer than the front I believe. Or maybe not...needs bigger lift and tires so it wont look so long,imo.

Doyle

Bronco Guru
Saw that one at the F100 Supernationals last weekend. The rear doors are front doors with the vent window squared up, so there is more glass, but the same length. It's just two wheel drive right now, no front driveshaft. Excellent body work though. Only place I could find a seam was on the inner rockers, when they opened the rear doors.

BuckBronco76

Loc.
Louisiana
Its on the long list if I ever get to it. I'll do an extended one with half suicide rear doors very similar to the new 4dr unlimited. Here is a pic. I need to sort out the finer details but this is what I want it to look like.

I have heard through the grapevine that Bob from All4Fun has his 4 door Bronco on the road now but I havent seen it yet.

Come on Broncow72 we need updates!!!!
Is that really photoshopped?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
here's a few shots of it that i took. it was really well done. i hand it to the guy.
i'm interested in doing one now.

Attachments

• DSC04858.JPG
    DSC04858.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC04864.JPG
    DSC04864.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC04857.JPG
    DSC04857.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC04854.JPG
    DSC04854.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC04853.JPG
    DSC04853.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC04852.JPG
    DSC04852.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC04851.JPG
    DSC04851.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC04850.JPG
    DSC04850.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 66

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Nick, that thing is sweet.
Were the floors high or low in the back in front of the rear or middle seat? Did he drop them down for leg room?

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
I don't like the 4 full sized doors. They just don't look right no matter how much lift and tire. The one that Tito photo shopped is in proportion. The door insert ones also look in proportion.

Just my $.02

Chris B.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Agreed on the 3/4 doors...the white on green kinda reminds me of a FJ, but I'd still drive it every day....:D

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
I don't like the 4 full sized doors. They just don't look right no matter how much lift and tire. The one that Tito photo shopped is in proportion. The door insert ones also look in proportion.

Just my $.02

Chris B.

Don't fully disagree with you but the more you look at it (as I have) the more a normal bronco looks too short.;D I had to give up on the full doors though. There were too many blunders for me to correct with limited skills, time, and money. I've gone with the inserts and kind of like it. The one shown on another thread with the four full doors and hard top is a nicely done setup (from what I can see in the pics). That was close to my original intention only with a halfcab top. Funny how things change the longer and more costly the project gets.

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
The more I look at the 4 full sized doors, the more it reminds me of a limo. The soft door inserts butted together just look better for some reason. Not sure why. The one Tito photo shopped would be what I would attempt if I ever attempted it.

What about doing hard full sized doors in front with Half Cab top and then soft door inserts in the back? %) If I had Tito photoshop skills, I could see what that would look like. ;D

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK
Its on the long list if I ever get to it. I'll do an extended one with half suicide rear doors very similar to the new 4dr unlimited. Here is a pic. I need to sort out the finer details but this is what I want it to look like.

I have heard through the grapevine that Bob from All4Fun has his 4 door Bronco on the road now but I havent seen it yet.

Come on Broncow72 we need updates!!!!

TITO, YOU F****** NAILED IT!!!! That is a freakin amazing work of art. I have wanted to build something similar. Don't know if it will ever happen but it would be nice. Its not to long, not to short, absolutely awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!! I think if I was going to build one similar to this I would throw a serious twist to it though. Only time will tell if I will be able to make this happen.

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Cobra, here you go as you requested...uncut...suicide and non.

Thanks to extramedium11 for my medium ;D

Attachments

• uncut4doornosuicideweb.jpg
    uncut4doornosuicideweb.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 43
  • uncut4doorsuicidweb.jpg
    uncut4doorsuicidweb.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 39
  • uncut4doorsuicidshorter.jpg
    uncut4doorsuicidshorter.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 33
  • uncut4doornosuicideshorter.jpg