• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

460 Engine Conversion Pros/Cons

OP
OP
S

SILVR6

Loc.
Las Cruces
Thanks for the info. I really have to go and take a look at the EB before I make any judgements. I have built a few Early Beetles and help build a Early Bronco that belonged to my cousin. The bronco that we put togethr was a mild 1972 302 with a few modifications spead throughout the project. nothing radical, budget would not allow.

ponypower77- I would love to come by and check out the 460 and 429 conversions. I will be heading to Northern New Mexico for the Holiday season when would be the best time to take alook at the Broncos.

Also, what kind of price range an I looking at for a EB with the 460 conversion?

ponypower77

PM me with the dates that you will be going up north and we can work out a time for you to stop by.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
Seems like a good deal to me. The truck looks real nice in his gallery.
Just add a HPD60 front end with chromoly shafts and you're good to go.
I've been thinkin the 460 route myself. I need my front end down 1" more. Now thats a crazy way to loose an inch eh? :p