• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 4x4x2 steering gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

66broncofan

Contributor
I do still have all three

Maybe you could post prices periodically so people don't have to scroll through all the posts updating quantity available and inquiry of cost to ship to buyers zip. With that said, I'd be interested in knowing the prices for all three as I only could find the gear box pricing or 400 shipped to my door. Thanks!

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
Maybe you could post prices periodically so people don't have to scroll through all the posts updating quantity available and inquiry of cost to ship to buyers zip. With that said, I'd be interested in knowing the prices for all three as I only could find the gear box pricing or 400 shipped to my door. Thanks!

This is the gear box thread. Here is the threads for the pump and the hboost. I don't want to post the pump and hboost price on here as it would confuse things.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193058
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183837

Casey835

Got my package! looks great now all I have to do is round up rest of the pieces and parts to do power steer and hydro swap at same time. Thanks!

4lofun

pm me . info on payment.. intersted in the box .. seems like $400 shipped is the going rate still??? Price on box,pump and Hydroboost also please.

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
This thread is getting long so i will repost the specifics
remanufactured 4x4x2 gear boxes. these are completely dissasembled, inspected, resealed, adjusted, and tested by a leading remanufacturer. these do not just have the reverse worm gear installed and painted. These also have the sector shaft magnafluxed for cracks. They are bench tested and adjusted. $375 plus shipping

nlped

Can you pm me a price for the steering gear, hydroboost & dual return saginaw p/s pump? Will this pump mount where the stock 5.0 Mustang pump mounts (I will have a/c, so the p/s is low on the d/s). I'm a little lost on which p/s pump I need since I'm using a '93 complete 5.0L f.i. motor...any help will be greatly appreciated!

FWIW...I was just in your neck of the woods last weekend. Wife & I went to the SEMA show, Grand Canyon and then ran over to Phoenix to visit some family.

ron

4x4x2 box

thank you the box looks very nice and i will be installing it soon!:D

BRONC71

Hello,
I live in Yuma and have a 1971 Stroppe. I need to get the power steering gear box rebuilt. Would you be interested? If so give me your contact info. Thanks
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.