• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 5.0 EFI parts Ron Francis Wiring Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Pony

Loc.
Bossier City
I just removed this system from my running 5.0 in my 73.

Ron Francis wiring harnesses for the Early Bronco with instructions. $525

Upper and Lower intake manifolds $125

Mat sensor, ECT sensor, IAC, barometric pressure, new 02 sensors with weld in bungs. (4,000 miles) $100

VSS with cable $50

A9L computer (this was bought from advance auto refurbished a few years ago when they were still available) SOLD

OBD1 scanner tool with instructions.

Throttle body and MAF. $50
0iPGN2VFWOkpARFygPs1rn7LA

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ghost Pony

Ghost Pony

Loc.
Bossier City
I’m putting a trick flow top end kit on it and going with a aftermarket ECU. Stock Ecu doesn’t love big cams, big fuel injectors etc.

OP
OP
Ghost Pony

Ghost Pony

Loc.
Bossier City
Fuel Rail
Coil
TPS
Distributer

$80 from a wrecking yard. I could probably be convinced to go get it for a buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.