• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 5.5 Inch Leaf Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
5.5 inch Leaf Springs (from Wildhorses).

The person I bought them from had them on his trail-rig for a few trips and then went to a 4-link rear coil-suspension.

I'm selling because I decided to keep my Bronco as more of a driver and stay with the 3.5 inch lift I have on now.

Willing to ship if buyer sets up.

Last edited:

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
I will buy them and pay for them if you can be patient about when they get picked up. I have a friend that will be down there in a few weeks.

Send me some pictures. Overall and of the markings on the springs.

Dan

OP
OP
HoldMyPocket

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
If they are paid for I have no qualms about holding on to them for however long it takes for him to get them. I will try to get some pictures tomorrow but the schedule is pretty tight. The latest I'll have pictures up is Sunday.

OP
OP
HoldMyPocket

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
Here are some pics:

qucBT.jpg

NzGYu.jpg

1ICMG.jpg

OP
OP
HoldMyPocket

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
Yeah figured that out once I stopped to take pictures finally! haha.

On another note, I've been having trouble with PMing so here are pics of the surface rust on them in case there was any concern that these were 'beat up'

2K9XT.jpg

X3kmJ.jpg

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
Sorry to say that the arrangment I was making to have these picked up fell thru :(

back to the top for a good deal on some 5.5" springs!

u10072

Bronco Guru
Just saying.. if you would be willing to buy a roll of duct tape and the seller duct tape it all together, the buyer email them the label, and set it up as a pick up at the front door-- UPS/FEDEX will do that no issue and the seller really doesnt have to do anything-- California to California is probably $40 at the very most-- and only about a 15 minute time frame.

OP
OP
HoldMyPocket

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
I'd be willing to work with that if someone goes through the trouble.

Just saying.. if you would be willing to buy a roll of duct tape and the seller duct tape it all together, the buyer email them the label, and set it up as a pick up at the front door-- UPS/FEDEX will do that no issue and the seller really doesnt have to do anything-- California to California is probably $40 at the very most-- and only about a 15 minute time frame.

u10072

Bronco Guru
Shipping in-state for you guys is less than the gas to drive around-- shipping isn't around $40 its actually more like $25 at the highest-- hell thats only $7 gallons of gas-- let Fedex do it! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.