• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY 5 Original Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
I have a set of 5 steel wheels that came off my '69 Bronco. I beleive they would be 15x6. Wheels are in good shape and currently have Michelin 235/75 R15s mounted on them. The spare may still have the original tire on it as it obviously old but never used, tire shows it's a "Classic 78 II" belted and size 225/75 R15. $90 for all. If you got questions email or call me 859-230-7541

Bob

Price reduced to $90

Last edited:
OP
OP
stokers

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
Thought I would post some pics. There has to be some LUBEr out there who could use these.

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

Last edited:

Bronco-John-Boy

Loc.
Silver Creek
Bronco Wheels

Hey I want to buy the Bronco wheels. Can you have the tires removed at a tire store and just ship me the wheels? I will pay the shipping. You could send them to me via UPS ground shipping. It is the most reasonable shipping for wheels. My email is johndgiles@comcast.net. Let me know and how to pay. Thanks-John P.S. I live in Georgia.;D

Status
Not open for further replies.