• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversary Bronco badge

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Heck if anyone wants to sell his ... I buy it and give it away !

Know at least 3 pp that would fancy one !

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I know several. But when i bought mine i bought one for my bronco, one to keep, and one for deano. And a few stickers. I knew they were limited and wanted as many people to get them as possible

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I have 2 of the ones your looking for. I'd be willing to let go of one of them but not sure how much I'd want. Shoot me an offer.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tried but your PM box is full. Seems like a lot of peeps want these just like I do...

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have been aggravated ever since these went on sale. I spend a lot of time on this forum but when they went on sale I was on vacation...

I'd really like to get two badges if anyone would sell them to me. One for me and one for my FIL for his '75. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

OP
OP
R

rhodesbennett

Success!!

Hi All,

I was able to get one of the badges and the seller also threw in one of the stickers! I want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread and helping me in this quest. I really want to thank the great forum member who made this purchase possible. I totally agree with Rydog; There are a lot of really good people on this site and I plan on paying it forward both off and on the trail. I don't have time to mount it before the trip to Big Bear with So Cal Broncos but I will shortly after that. I will post a picture when I do.

All the Best,

Dan (Rhodes)

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Yeah it seems if you want your pm box to fill up quick post that you have these. I took care of it for now so as long as it doesn't fill up again there's space.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I"ve met a lot of good people through this site and if your good to others things will come full circle around. If you do get your badge remember to pay it forward to someone else down the road what ever it may be!

Rydog,
You are so correct! Just today a member sent me an email offering me some frame horns i am need of just for the cost of shipping. It just so happens I have a set of the early 3 bolt hubs I won't need so I decided immediately I'd pay it forward by offering them up for shipping. Of course, I'm going to see if he wants them first. Best site around....period!
Tyler

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yup, Ive found things here I'd never find where I'm at and everyone has been really cool as well. Really lucky to have a forum like this, especially seeing that the majority of us all look out for each other!