• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversay-BADGES ARE IN.....

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Glad you got mine. There's a guy in blue named BoureeOne that might stiff you. Keep an eye on him ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
77.5% are paid for .......45 badges unpaid !!
whats the magic number for you to make the order ?!?!

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Sent mine last week, should have been there. Guessing you'll see it today.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
I know my payment was holding up the whole order!!!! I got by the bank today and sent your money order so you should have it in a couple days. Thanks!

cafirefhtr

50th

Was not aware you now had a waiting list post. Please put me on for one badge and one sticker. Thanks

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I guess if there is now a waiting list for the second round of badges, put me down for two.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Updated: There is no "official" waiting list. There are a couple of guys who put in the order, but it was not confirmed because of something incorrect in the order. By the time those guys responded, all of the badges were gone. So those are the ones I am referring to about being on the waiting list. Just be patient guys. There will be a second run of badges and stickers. Second run might be a little more expensive because I doubt we will get to another 250. But you never know. Keep an eye out for the 2nd Chance Thread.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
That was six days ago! C'mon fellas!

Oh and if BoureeOne is not cool with waiting for my payment he's more than welcome to send me my money order back and let someone else take my place but I didn't think it was a huge deal and do apologize for the delay.