• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 6-point roll bar (tack welded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked 66

Contributor
This 6-point cage was purchased by the previous owner of my 74 bronco. I do not know the manufacture however, he told me it cost him $800 to purchase it. It has tacked together, but still in two separate sections (front/ rear). I have purchased a half-cab and will be getting that type of bar instead. Buyer will have to pickup or arrange shipping if needed. The bar was never bolted in, has been stored indoors, and has no visible damage that I can see. It was placed into my bronco for the trailer ride home. Hope someone can use it to defray the cost of my half-cab bar, etc.

Attachments

• 100_3516.jpg
    100_3516.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 632
  • 100_3517.jpg
    100_3517.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 467

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Any way to grind the tack welds off, tie it together and ship it? I would hate to try to ship it like it is, but like the looks of the cage.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
roll cage

Hey....Could you add at least one picture of the front section with the door open (each side)????? So I can see how it fits near the dash/glovebox/e-brake?????

Thanks, Pops

I may want measurements too, to see if it would fit in the back of my Tundra.

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
One of the "other" cars in my garage (a 518hp solid-roller 383 stroker in my 66 vette).

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
Let me see what I have for add'l pics... I also have the matching dash for this bar with slots cut out...$50 to anyone that wants the bar too.
Trying to figure out how to add add'l pics...

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
Sorry, no time for that, getting ready for the snow. Upstate NY (snow country). can only break it down into the two sections.

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
6-point bar

Hi, I'm located in Salamanca, NY. (2) miles off I86 (exit 20). Upstate NY, between Olean and Jamestown. About 15 miles north of the Pa line. Hope this helps.. (716) 244-2638. Tony.

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
Still available, Price lowered to $450.00!

Has the correct "stamps" on the tubing I'm told.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Just an FYI, when answering questions, you can click on the quote button at the right of any post, and it will post it above your answer....

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
Posts...

Just an FYI, when answering questions, you can click on the quote button at the right of any post, and it will post it above your answer....

Thanks! I'll get this "computer stuff" eventually... Tony.

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
PRICE DROP: $450 if anyone can use it!

This 6-point cage was purchased by the previous owner of my 74 bronco. I do not know the manufacture however, he told me it cost him $800 to purchase it. It is tacked together, but still in two separate sections (front/ rear). I have purchased a half-cab and will be getting that type of bar instead. Buyer will have to pickup or arrange shipping if needed. The bar was never bolted in, has been stored indoors, and has no visible damage that I can see. It was placed into my bronco for the trailer ride home. Hope someone can use it.

Rear section fits inside front for easier transport (pick-up, etc.). Tony 716 244-2638).

xltbeast

Loc.
Lake Placid, NY
I was wondering if you knew the OD of the tube and the thickness? DOM, HREW.... Also do you have a picture of the front mount? Maybe a side veiw with the door open?

I am within driving (a long drive) distance so it is something I could pick up in person.

OP
OP
stroked 66

stroked 66

Contributor
I was wondering if you knew the OD of the tube and the thickness? DOM, HREW.... Also do you have a picture of the front mount? Maybe a side veiw with the door open?

I am within driving (a long drive) distance so it is something I could pick up in person.

Sorry, just saw this question.. Standard 2" roll bar tubing. I think it is 1/8". One Guy looked at it and said that is was correct roll bar tubing (he could tell by the stamping on the tubes. Sent you a PM also.

Status
Not open for further replies.