• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 66/67 Doors 67 dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funrunr

Contributor
Well the 67 Bronco is almost completely gone. The body is off the frame, and the frame looks great! yes it does have surface rust but no scally rust and very solid. trans, transfer case, driveshafts, front and rear axles still there and all look good. will sell all for Frame SOLD

decent looking doors, with nice upper frames $100

spare tire rack no extra hardware $old

dash with all knobs, controls and glove box but no speedo. $80

trail cond hood, no rot but dents, gone

radiator core support nice cond, but still connected to front clip and going to scrapyard soon. heater core, blower motor,air duct FREE pick-up only cut off what you want GONE

send me your email address for pics to a4dford@yahoo.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
lowered price see CL ad, really want it all gone soon, alot of great parts

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Hey,do you have an origanal set of seat brackets or rails for a drivers seat? thanks,rusty

Yes I do but they are on nice original seats. I was going to use in my 40 coupe project. Instead I'm looking for early narrower Econoline seats or Dodge 100 seats and would love to trade. I would even throw in money if I had too. No high back seats but would consider all narrower seats. Until I find a different set of seats I do not want to part with them, but money talks.Thanks

johnmcgee

Loc.
Woodsboro, MD
Do you still have the spare tire rack for sale? Yor mention no spare parts, but does it have all the parts to mount it to the bronco and all the parts to function properly as a tire carrier.

Thanks,
John

redpony

Contributor
Hi, If tire rack is not sold let me know. Thanks Send PM is the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.