• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66-67 Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElkhartBronco

Loc.
Cedar Bluff
Just wondering if anyone has a pair of doors. Currently rebuilding a 66 but the doors I have are from a post 68 Bronco. Don't really want to spend alot on these doors, I'm going to be modifying them anyway. Let me know what you have even if it's just an idea for me to use my existing doors.

Bill

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I have a set of 1967 Doors in good condition. Drivers door was dented at one time and repaired. They have the removable window frames. No rust in them. all glass and vent windows are good. I will take $300.00

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
I have a few sets of 66 doors, I have a good solid set with dents for $200.00 complete. The other set I have is mint, so you probably don't want something that nice. PM me if your interested

Tom

DogDiesel

Loc.
Lunenburg
Yes

Yes I am interested. Send me your email, and I will send pictures. When I get back, ironically, from California (Yuma), I will send you fresh pictures.

I have a set of 1969 doors complete with glass. Very clean and very little rust and no big dents. Let me know if you are interested. I am in California.

PM me with your Email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.