• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN 66-68 Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper2588

Loc.
Wabash,IN
I need a 66-68 grill for my project.
Anyone have one? Prefer one that is not beat up or rusted through... already have one of those ;D

Thanks

Last edited:

Rich4611

Grill

I have two early Bronco grills one needs a little work and the other is very solid just surface rust. I live in Michigan would you be willing to pick up if so leave an email and I will shoot you some pics. Asking $150 and $100.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You are wanting the grill with eyebrows, right?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
After doing some research on the term "eyebrow" Bronco:), yes that is the grill I am looking for.

I have one off a 68 that I was going to put on a tubed rock rig but I really would hate to see it beat up. I will check it out and send (try to) you a picture or two this evening. I am in SW Missouri.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, no pictures but I can summarize for you. There isn't any rust at all but a couple of minor bends that need attentions. This vehicle had a cab fire and a portion of the paint on this grille was burned off. I don't know what your budget is for grill and shipping but if you are still interested I will try pictures again. I am thinking these are getting harder to come by so I would like $250 for the grill plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.