• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66-77 bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsden73

Loc.
Palm Bay, Florida
1. extended radius arms (1 foot longer than stock) built locally for me . very beefy. they are designed for persons using larger than 5 inches of front lift, are using full width axles on early broncos, and plan to drive the truck at highway speed with no wander or oversteer. they worked great. changed directions with my bronco. I paid $300 for them asking best offer over $175.
2. spring rockers(bcbroncos) they add 2 inches of rear lift they allow the rear springs to move when flexing over rocks or testing the truck for suspension travel. can be seen on Bcbroncos website at www.bcbroncos.com paid $250 for them need to sell them asking $100.
3. 3 inch front early bronco coils(measured 2 3/4 inches on my bronco). made by james DUff incorporated they are the soft ride version(variable rate) and have been used. if your doing a moderate lift and want a great ride these are your ticket. asking $60.
4. stock height coil springs for early bronco(66-77) they are in good shape and are painted yellow. best offer
5. dana 44 front axle from early bronco measures 59 1/2 inches wheel mount to wheel mount, and has drum brakes. gearing is stock with 3.50 ratio. axle is complete and ready to install with some brake cleaning. will replace dana 30 with no modifications. asking $200
6. dana 44 HP housing with 6 bolt knuckles and tierod I have 3.50 gearing and a tracloc for this setup (but it is not installed) I also have axles but they are not installed asking $225
7. aluminum frame work for softtop for specialty top company softtop. have all brackets(except windshield riser) best offer
8. stock manual steering box no pitman arm best offer.
9. hub caps(have 2 sets of smaller style and also 2 sets of full covers) most are very nice make offers
10. hardtop glass(3 sets), door glass(2 sets), wing windows(1 pair) nothing is perfect but something is better than nothing
11. 302(5.0L) cylinder heads(w/rocker arms and pushrods) and stock valve covers $75
12. dana 20 output shafts( have 3 right now) best offers
13. 351w out of a 84 bronco(has aluminum 4 bbl intake), was rebuilt over 5 years ago but has sat for 5 years is not stuck but I would go through it before install.(I bought the truck from the guy about 4 months ago) asking best offer
14. 351w exhaust manifolds from bronco. best offer
15. 2 sets -- engine side A/C setups for 351w bronco(brackets,compressor,hoses) came with bronco do not know if they work-never tested) best offers
16. front center housing for dana 44 in 84 bronco(no gearing or guts) just housing best offer
17. 4 bbl intake for 351w cast iron with aluminum 4 bbl spacer best offer
18. auxillary fuel tanks for broncos(I have 2) both hold fuel will need senders(due to rust) make offers
I know there is a ton more stuff but I cant think anymore.

PLUS
taillight housings
marker light housings
new drum brake hoses
Ubolts
grill(3 of them)
fenders(nothing perfect)(2 pass 1 driver)
and tons of little stuff.-- just ask I might have it.

if anyone is intersted please give me a call or email

321-848-1938 (I will not be by this phone most of the day but I can return calls in the evenings if you leave me a message)
emails al4crwl@yahoo.com

thanks for any help
all shipping is on the buyers dime and I can only ship in saturdays through the post office(any day with UPS)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
#9 hubcaps. I need a set for dads build I am working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.