• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 66 near chattanooga

oldiron

Bronco Guru
◀ prev ▲ next ▶

favorite this post 1966 Bronco - $30000 (North Ga.) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

1966 Bronco Roadster

VIN: xxxxxx
condition: excellent
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 80100
paint color: white
size: compact
title status: missing
transmission: manual
type: pickup

Found this on Chattanooga craigslist today. No idea about it, thought I'd put it out here.
Greg

I have for sale one of the rarest Bronco's in the country. It is rare for the following reasons. It is a true Roadster and a Budd Built Body and the body was built in 1964 as a Budd Prototype for Ford. It is restored as original as possible, is uncut and has a Koning winch on the front with original 1966 hubcaps and floor mats. This Bronco is believed to be the only documented Budd truck with both a Budd serial number and a Ford serial number built in second month of production 1966. Please contact Ben if you want to see it, serious buyers only will get pictures sent. •do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Somebody has to go look at this one just to see what's going on with the preproduction/Budd/varying serial numbers debacle. How can there not be pics of this one?

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldiron

oldiron

Bronco Guru
thanks

didn't know how to post a link...my daughters not home lolol.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Shoot that's just right down the road from me. Want me to go check it out. I'm sure it's 100% legit

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No title??? For that kind of money you'd think they could pony up one?!

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
I thought you were the one posting the ad!!!!!!!!!;D

I don't do 66 or anything with a U13. I give all that stuff to T-bird because I would chopp it up ;D

So I email the guy. Very strange still would not send photos even tho I ask like 5 times. Told him I would come and check it out. Last email I got, was him saying to call him this morning but he never gave me a number.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hmmmm........people never cease to amaze me. Not in a good way.

This fellow wants $30000.00 but doesn't own a $100.00 digital camera?
I know the trend is also to take pictures with a phone and try to sell vehicles.
USE A CAMERA...........do it right.
Jeeeeze............

LOL, true true.. use that dang phone

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
here is a email i got from him. with a number if anyone wants to call his name is ben
It is a u13 and it is a Budd and it is a Ford Prototype and per the president of the u13 club I have the most important documentation in 20 years that ties Budd to Ford. Thanks not trying to be smart. My number is 706-301-6540