• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'66 Original Parts

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know this may be a long shot but does anybody here have the following original parts on a '66 289 motor? Battery cables, starter cables, upper and lower radiator hoses or fan belt? Reason being is reproduction with correct markings, lengths and such. Or does anyone have nos pieces that I could use? thanks, tim

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am working with Kevin and his help. Not much with them and the V8 stuff. Just the 6 cylinder goodies that he and I did several years ago.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I think Tim is looking for items that aren't yet reproduced so he can look into getting them made.

*** edit - I always type slower then everyone else!! ***

Ovalis

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
I had Marti custom make battery & starter cables for my '73. I could have paid them extra for the correct part # printed on the cables, but the choices they had available were close enough.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay, so far I have a bronco brother that is willing to lend out his radiator/surge tank nos hoses. Still looking for the fanbelt and cables. Anybody else? I am thrilled to at least round up the hoses!!;D

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tim I may have an NOS lower hose for a V8. Does it have to be factory installed or NOS over the counter would work?

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tim, Were the V8 cables different than the 6's?

Scott, not sure. Was wanting some kind of confirmation on this. Here are the ones we produced for the '66/'67 six cylinders. I suppose on the cables, I could try and see if they are long enough. And need to confirm the engineering numbers too. Anybody chime in on this for the 289 V8? tim

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpg
    IMG_4305.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4308.jpg
    IMG_4308.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4307.jpg
    IMG_4307.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tim I may have an NOS lower hose for a V8. Does it have to be factory installed or NOS over the counter would work?

Andrew, I am looking for ones that originally came on the bronco from the factory. Is yours marked like the reproduction one pictured for the six cylinder? Thanks, tim

gray gables

I'd love to find the upper radiator hose that went directly to the block and the fan belt this NOS coded, for my 67 v8 that is.