• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 Owners Manual

garyssv

Loc.
Plano
I just purchased a stock 66 and would like to get an owners manual for it but I can't find one anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mike, good luck on finding the first printing for the 66 brochure! My roadster's original had it for 40 years until someone felt they needed it more than me. Watch your gloveboxes at the gatherings! -Tim

mike.l

Loc.
Milwaukee,WI
It's worth asking for a first print. Mine is January I think, haven't seen any others on ebay since.

OP
OP
garyssv

garyssv

Loc.
Plano
Thanks for the help. I've been watching eBay, but no luck. I'll keep looking and hopefully one will turn up somewhere.

BroncoWyatt

I am pretty sure I have a 66 manual I would part with. I just need to put my hands on it. I moved into our new house a year ago and still have a bunch of that stuff packed away. I will try and look for you.

OP
OP
garyssv

garyssv

Loc.
Plano
BroncoWyatt- Thanks, just let me know when/if you find it and I will take it off your hands. Just let me know your price.