• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 silver seat material

66broncofan

Contributor
Does anyone have a lead on where I could get silver seat material? I have new seat covers from JBG but I just purchase a front middle seat and would like to have it upholstered to match. Any leads would be appreciated

JGZ

You might try Bronco Hut.Mellisa should be able to help you out.303-663-1455

JGZ

Another local place would be Colorado auto trim in Denver.

OP
OP
66broncofan

66broncofan

Contributor
thanks everyone for the responses. I called Melissa and she said she has the fabric.
Americanhorses thanks for the offer! What kind of work do you do?

americanhorses

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, California
thanks everyone for the responses. I called Melissa and she said she has the fabric.
Americanhorses thanks for the offer! What kind of work do you do?

I refurbish Herman Miller 'cubicles' with custom finishes. I also modify for special applications. Make custom tables ect. So I use a lot of fabrics and laminates. Keeps me busy

Attachments

• Whelan a.jpg
    Whelan a.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20130724_140203.jpg
    20130724_140203.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 18