• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 66 tub and frame, 66 dash, 67 doors -$1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbass

$1,500 - I have a friend coming from Alabama tomorrow who has first shot at this but if he does not buy it the first person with cash in my hand owns it. I do NOT have a title. The tub vin and frame vin match.

jeveqydy.jpg

e8abymuv.jpg

ety9aven.jpg

7ezygyde.jpg

a7ujy4y2.jpg

ybygyven.jpg

ma8upa2y.jpg

e3ujyset.jpg

ezytazys.jpg

ymyrumah.jpg

uju7e5e2.jpg
u2eva9av.jpg

zy4a4a9u.jpg

7abu2y3y.jpg

OP
OP
jbass

jbass

I'll have to take some good ones tomorrow... Sorry I don't have any on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.