• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 U13 Before vs. after

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Very nice, and Gas Pig does fantastic 66' work! Do I have your 66' u13 info? Thanks.

77Bronco636

Nice one, and Sahara Beige too....great color choice and not too common these days....
Jeff did a nice job on that one, I think he kinda likes them Roadsters....;)

OP
OP
D

dr3131

Okie. You do have the vin on it.

The Sahara beige was the original color and we wanted to bring it back to the original look

Gas Pig and his crew actually had it for 13 weeks and was able to deliver it in time for our anniversary.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Okie. You do have the vin on it.

The Sahara beige was the original color and we wanted to bring it back to the original look

Gas Pig and his crew actually had it for 13 weeks and was able to deliver it in time for our anniversary.

Thank you, I lose track after a while lol. Happy belated anniversary to you both and enjoy the u13!

PickleJar

Very cool. I think it was cool before, but the work done is also something to be proud of. Another one saved!

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Very nice Roadster! Jeff does top shelf work and he has done it long enough to have the experience too. Was the original Roadster that the family had tan also?