• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN '66 U13FL, 1 owner, from FL, original paint NEW PRICE $6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
An owner is only an owner if he or she registers the vehicle. Technically he is in possession of it.

And buying from the possessor instead of the owner is called buying stolen property

I've run across several people selling vehicles that the title is not in their name

I always ask
"Do you have a clear title, in YOUR name?"

Don't touch it if the seller didn't bother putting the title in their name , otherwise how do you know they are the owner ?

1966tiger

I've never bought a new or used car from a dealer and the title be in their name. Just because the title is not in the possessor's name doesn't make it stolen! A quick DMV check of the VIN# should give you a level of comfort.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
And buying from the possessor instead of the owner is called buying stolen property

I've run across several people selling vehicles that the title is not in their name

I always ask
"Do you have a clear title, in YOUR name?"

Don't touch it if the seller didn't bother putting the title in their name , otherwise how do you know they are the owner ?

That comment makes no sense at all.... And I guess my next question is this.. Baja is selling a vehicle on this thread.... I will have to assume that you are saying he stole this vehicle... Otherwise, what is you goal, what is your intention with your comments???? If you feel the need to rant or educate everyone on titles and ownership, then start a thread, and rant away. You obviously don't want to buy this truck, so again, why are you commenting here?????? I have bought 4 rigs in the last two years that did not come with titles. I have had no issues. But I guess I should be worried, because with your logic, they all were stolen......

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a dealers license. If you buy a vehicle from me and the title is not in my name you 'll have a dealer reassignment filled out on the back of the title. This is how it's done people!
BTW, thanks for high jacking my thread!!

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I have a dealers license. If you buy a vehicle from me and the title is not in my name you 'll have a dealer reassignment filled out on the back of the title. This is how it's done people!
BTW, thanks for high jacking my thread!!

Sorry for the hijack
I guess i didn't see the part about you being a dealer

That means you gotta collect sales tax?
And doc frees?

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Sales tax only if you live in the state of Tn, I don't charge any doc fees.You are responsible for paying your own taxes in the state you live in.

notorious

Loc.
Nashvegas
Damm, this makes me dizzy... If you want this Bronco, Go Buy It and be happy you have one from a guy who is not trying to rape you.
I just wish I would have bought his Stroppe he had years ago.

notorious

Loc.
Nashvegas
Thanks!! I wish I never sold it!

Yes, My Gf and I fought about that until I simply gave up. We only had a little savings and it was just enough to buy your Stroppe. I tried to convince her it was not just a regular truck...the fight ensued. Hindsight is always 20/20 she left and I should have bought it and kicked her out.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Update, I was pulling the Bronco around the lot trying to get the motor unstuck and the strap hook came off the frame and whipped up on the grill and pulled the grill out and roached the grill. It can be put back close to original, but I have another good grill I'll include with the sale of the Bronco. I also have a complete '66 running chassis I'll throw in. It has a homemade makeshift body on it. Everything $6000.00!

1966tiger

Damn your vols get beat up by my beloved HOGS then this happens. You weren't taking your frustrations from Saturday night out on this poor Bronco were you?

GO HOGS!!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Thanks, I look on line at 100's of Broncos for sale daily, and this is a good one to build. I may turn it into a Winter project.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Baja, maybe I missed it, but the title says U13, but description says U15.
Is it a U13?

Status
Not open for further replies.