• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 66 wheel covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Forever

City: Akron
Price: $ 2000

Set of 66 wheel covers. Near perfect, 2 small dents in rear pair and superficial scratches. $2400. Price drop. $2000.

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_182223424_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220105_182223424_HDR.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20220106_112323020_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220106_112323020_HDR.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20220106_112840302.jpg
    IMG_20220106_112840302.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

reinvnt45

Sorry to do this, Newbies selling things raise red flags. Unless you post your post a pic of your ID with you in the photo next to the caps, I wouldn't buy them. Lot's of scammers out there.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sorry to do this, Newbies selling things raise red flags. Unless you post your post a pic of your ID with you in the photo next to the caps, I wouldn't buy them. Lot's of scammers out there.
Well he's a paid contributor, you're not, and he's been a member here 6.5 years longer than you lol. 66 caps are expensive.

Last edited:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I'll vouch for him. He's the real deal and has had more Bronco's than most. Newbie status is only related to the amount of posts you make.

reinvnt45

Thanks guys. I take no offense and understand concerns. Good and evil all around us. Let's hope we can trust and not be afraid to take a risk. We need community to keep our hobby together and grow. Thanks, Lynn
I’m just happy nobody is getting ripped off. That’s all. People stepped up and vouched for the seller, I know I’m not a paying member, no excuse, I’ve bought plenty off here and received many a support on my motor build. Okie, guilty as charged. You and I had a nice discussion about speedos 🤣 you know my big mouth usually gets me too much attention. beer and enchiladas will be ready. I hope you guys make the trek. After living in Mexico for 8 years, I learned the three Mexican lies #1 te pago en la manana, I’ll pay you back tomorrow! Lol

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I’m just happy nobody is getting ripped off. That’s all. People stepped up and vouched for the seller, I know I’m not a paying member, no excuse, I’ve bought plenty off here and received many a support on my motor build. Okie, guilty as charged. You and I had a nice discussion about speedos 🤣 you know my big mouth usually gets me too much attention. beer and enchiladas will be ready. I hope you guys make the trek. After living in Mexico for 8 years, I learned the three Mexican lies #1 te pago en la manana, I’ll pay you back tomorrow! Lol
Yes! Beer and enchiladas!!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm not sure how "newbies selling things raise red flags" is a legitimate statement. That's a pretty crap statement (warning). Not cool to demand someone to post a picture of their DL on here to sell a part, basically accusing the seller of committing some sort of scam. This site has been policing itself well before 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.