• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 67 Half cab parting out /package deal updated list P.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funrunr

Contributor
I just picked up a 67 half cab. I bought it for the V8. I will part the rest out.The only good sheet metal is driver front fender, half cab, Grille!

Half cab is nice rust wise but PO removed the glass and metal that goes below the window this would be an Easy fix. More less you would be buying roof and 2 sides.....$old

very nice grill.....$old
dash for a 70's Ford radio included,solid includes switches and nice glovebox.$75

power steering complete, pump,box,brackets, cooler and belt....sold

front seats, drivers is ripped, both dirty good frames ...$old

left front fender, decent, but has hole from a light mounted on it.....$old

Hood, solid but dented and has holes from aftermarket hood pins..$25

Nice looking doors, but the very bottom hidden parts are soft...$50 each

734-697-4125

Last edited:
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
do you have the steering column?if so how much?

Yes I do, how about $40, I will have to look closer, I don't think it will be stock since it is hooked up to power steering, it will probably have the 2 piece shaft which is shorter than the ones with manual steering. (these can be swapped)

edgeoffroad04

Does it happen to have a Dana 44 under the front? Put me second in line for the steering column.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
All PM's and posts responded to, digging through the truck and found nice uncraked transfer case selector for the T-Handle $45

Nice horn ring correct for the 67 not early 66, all the black paint intact. $40
tailights, buckets or lenses $5 each
nice smooth headlight rings $15 both
plenty of other good stuff!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Can you send me a pic of the grille and the fender. If they are in good shape like you say I will take them both. You can send the pics to 744mula@tc3net.com .

Thanks,
Henry

1bad68

pics of the headlight rings and tail lights and taillight trim piece. o any chance of bronco emblems

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Id like to get in line for the half cab I can come get it. pm me if it doesnt sell.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
1Bad68 I need an email address to send pics to you, Broncofreak second in line I got your PM's and sent pics, Cougarmandan 3rd in line, someone coming to see it tomorrow for half cab.
Alot of pics requests and PM's and inquires. Power steering,speedo cluster,steering wheel sold, horn ring gone. other stuff pending but will list when sold.
Please let me know if I missed you!

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Joshua, someone coming to see it tomorrow 2 others in line, I have another one w/bulkhead that I will be picking up from down south on my way to Carlyse PA swap meet. $450 You have exceeded your allowed PM storage.

El Kabong, sorry no knobs

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
Let me know if you are running through Arkansas cause i don't live too terribly far from I-40 and I'd be interested in the one with a bulkhead.

66broncofan

Contributor
What kind hubs are on the bronco? If they are the older style Warn hubs with the 8-bolt pattern I am interested.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Grille sold half cab sold.

does anyone need good inner front wheel wells (inners)? I won't be removing them for about a week or so,
$30 each

Status
Not open for further replies.