• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 67 Half cab parting out /package deal updated list P.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Well getting low on parts left, Doors (67) w/ashtrays? never seen before but look stock.$50 each pass glass is broke but everything else is there.
Complete nice dash except speedo,including wiring, ashtray,glovebox, etc. $75
core support solid $80
rear skid plate $20
tail light buckets and lenses $15
oil bath air cleaner $25
frame mount hitch $20
hood solid but abused $20
heater $25
inner wheel well right is solid, left needs small repair $20
FREE right fender uncut

I'm not in love with any of this stuff, make offers
shipping on your dime

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
I've decided that I do not want to save the engine or deal with parting this out any longer. I would like to sell as a package deal all that is left.
Strong running complete 302,
3 spd man trans,
nice solid frame, Dana 30 front
9" rear, do not know what gears,
rusted uncut tub with good front inners and core support,
decent 66-67 doors
nice dash
trail hood
one trail fender (RF)
package deal can hear run, $600 734-697-4125

360 4V

If you re-consider parting it out I have a shopping list.

How much would it cost to ship a bronco tub on a pallet to San Diego California?

360 4V

$600. is a good deal if you could lay the hood, dash and doors in the tub and put it on a pallet.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
If I still had the steering column I would drive it over a pile of pallets, If that made you happy

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
i would like the half cab...how much

redfisher, Thanks for the btt but along with the three other inquires you made today on other posts, your answer could be found within the ad itself, if you would of read it thoroughly. Sorry the half cab has been sold. Thanks for looking, Good Luck!
BTW, the administer is the only one who can remove ads, all we can do is update if its sold.

redfisher

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
any rods for the outside door handles

Not quite sure what you mean as for rods for door handle, but all the internals are still in the doors, the upper frames look great, inner panels (66-67 type) look great, handles work, give me a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.