• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'67 Half Cab Value

OP
OP
broozedss

broozedss

This is a great story. Let us know what you need and I'm sure someone, including myself have spare parts from our builds that could help you out. I think you should start a build thread. It would be a fun project to watch come together. I'm sure great memories of your grandpa.

Good luck!

Almost forgot. Don't mess with the door posts! Its a major pain to get them right again. Don't ask me how I know that. ;D

How do I go about starting a thread?

1strodeo

Contributor
Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
same way you started this thread ;D

many who have build threads like to give their Bronco a name, like yours could be Buddy ;) I think you got a good deal on that by the way, glad it worked out

oh and remember, if you were to sell it NOW you'd get your money back, but once you start the restoration...not so much. It's not always about the money though, especially in your case ;) have fun!! -jeff

OP
OP
broozedss

broozedss

Thanks 1strodeo. I will start one. We are both on the same page as naming it Buddy!

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
You can become a contributor $12 a year, it is the easiest way to upload pictures, and helps the site. I have a buddy who lives in Pagosa, and friends in Bayfield who we go hunting with when we have the time. Looking forward to the build thread!!