• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 67 sport project

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad68

looking to sell my 67 sport project. started to make it into a trail rig dd deal but im losing intersead in it. just looking to get my money back out of it.
289 with 61,000 miles
3 speed on the tree
body has some rust and bondo
spent hours on hours on body work still needs some
lots of aftermarket parts
wild horse dual shocks front and rear, short shift transfer case shifter,
rat trap, tuffy center con. aftermarket dash, with all new autometer gauges,
full roll cage. rock sliders, custom tube bumpers with tire swing out.
205 tcase
dana 44 with 4:56 gears 9" with spool and 4:56s
custom built radius arms with 1.25 heim joints.
everything comes with it for 3000 and for another 500 ill throw in a 74 tub. need it gone asap 7178556533
this is the 74 tub
P1010766.jpg

67 before i started working on it
P1040583.jpg
P1040582.jpg
P1040607.jpg
P1040597.jpg
P1040598.jpg

66broncodean

I am interested...I had a 1966 in 1980 and now my son and i are looking for a project car.
We live near Allentown Pa.
Call me if you are still looking to sell.
Thanks
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.