• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'67 U14 value

OP
OP
Kdub

Kdub

Loc.
Colorfull
Very accurate Justin..thanks. Allot of the unknown. Will address some of this soon hopefully.
KW

KBUCK1

If you guys can find me several in this condition for less than $3000 i"ll take them. lol

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Yes I was just basing the $3-4K on today's prices. When I first started buying EB's 20+ yrs ago that would've been a $5-700 rig. The fact that it is a V8 U14 certainly helps it though. If you could get it for around $2k that wouldn't be a bad deal

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you guys can find me several in this condition for less than $3000 i"ll take them. lol

My thoughts exactly. Guys with similar deals who want to make some finders fees pm me. Go go go.... :)