• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 68 Basket case not for sale any more keeping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideshowbob

Lowered to $1,000,want to move it out of the garage,I just spent that on track tires for the bike.lol

I'm deciding to sell my Bronco.I bought this in 07 down in Virginia and have the title signed but never changed it over to my name yet.I wanted to but another one to do after a bad motorcycle accident but the bike thing got me back to the track and there is little funds for the Bronco.I hate having something sitting so I'm selling it.

It's a 1968,body is not too bad tub wise but I bought front flloors,piller and striker post and rockers from Jeff's Bronco's Oem style.Also have new stainless door hinges.The post and floors are tack welded in but needs finished.I started patching some holes and front of the hood also.Might not be up to some peoples par but wasn't doing a show piece.Bronco has no roof also or wheels.Also the tailgate is rough.Previous owner installed a dana 44 front with disc brakes and also a power booster.The front end ball joints ,steering linkage and disc setup look pretty new.There is rust on them from it sitting in Virginia.Gears are 4:11 in the rear and 4:10 in the front.Gears are out of the axles so everything needs assembled.I also removed the shock pillers on the front and rear because I was planning on rock climbing some.Engine is a 289 and ran before I removed it,had a Holley 4bbl ,3 speed manual and dana 20 transfer case also.I will include pics also and try and answer any questions as honest as I can.I work a service tech on the road so sometimes my response is slow if interested.You can e-mail me if you want and I can send lots more pics.

Thanks Pat

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 016 (2).jpg
    016 (2).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 474
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 421
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 424
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 012 (2).jpg
    012 (2).jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Hi Pat, thanks for the fotos. I thought it over and I'm going to pass. Good luck and she'll be a nice ride when it gets into the right hands. I'll spread the word for you.

OP
OP
S

sideshowbob

Thanks Jay

I lowered the price to 1,000 if that sparks any interest.I just spent that on tires for my bike,lol so want to move it out of the garage.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Wow if I was close I would snap that up.

OP
OP
S

sideshowbob

Wow if I was close I would snap that up.

Thanks,actually I have you're Bronco pic as some of my favorites.It's actually hard for me to go on this site,I love these vehicles as I had 2 before but time and other hobbies are taking over right now.:)

Braddw25

Loc.
Jersey Shore, PA
Wow, this is very tempting, but I'm right in the middle of fixing up my own Bronco right now. I hate to have two projects going at once. Here's a bump back up to the top for ya though.

OP
OP
S

sideshowbob

Wow, this is very tempting, but I'm right in the middle of fixing up my own Bronco right now. I hate to have two projects going at once. Here's a bump back up to the top for ya though.

Thanks I was in Jersey Shore about a month ago on a emergency call.Make me a offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.