• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 70 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
I got this for parts about 2 years ago. The only thing I used off of it was the steering gear box. It has no title. I do have a title for a 74 Bronco that I crushed (no vin plate) that I will include if you need to tag it. It has a 351 Cleveland motor which is not factory. I did get this motor to run for a few minutes when I got it and it ran fine. It has manual transmission, Dana 20 transfer case, 30 front, and 9" rear. It was mostly stripped down for a restore when I got it so several parts are not bolted down. It is missing the tailgate. There is rust on the frame near the drivers side shock mount.

I need $500 for it or $300 for the motor. Will not sell the body without motor.

423-737-0265 -- Shawn

Last chance - going to scrap metal

73bronco1.jpg

73bronco2.jpg

73bronco3.jpg

73bronco4.jpg

Last edited:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Shawn-
How are the top and doors??

I just bought this and I am looking for a top and doors to restore for it.

Todd (Gray Dodge on 44s)

IMAG0025.jpg

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
I would say 8 out of 10. The top has a small dent in the middle front that someone has mostly straightened out. Both doors appear to be solid, but the drivers side mirror has been ripped off leaving two larger holes than should be.

BTW nice bronco - looks like you need a bigger spare

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
can you send some pics of the strikers, rear bed section, cowl, and door posts to maggard_adam@yahoo.com

Also, do you know what pulleys/brackets would be needed to make this motor work in a 74 with ps? Thanks

Email sent with more pics. I'm not sure on the pulleys/brackets. I think the ones I took off of this I put on a 302 so 302 pullies should work on it.

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
do you know what year the motor is? What size spark plugs does it have? 3.50 gears?

According to the casting number on the intake it's a 1971. The spark plugs are small (not 13/16). I don't know the gears for sure, but I found an axle tag in the glove box labeled 3.54 so that would be my assumption.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I do need a 36" spare- the 35 BFG is about 33" without the tread!! Got anything?

If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in the top/doors anc can come down anytime to look at them. I have no place to keep a parts clunker!

Todd

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
Price is firm, better hurry if you want it before Todd gets it.

Todd PM me an offer on the doors and top. I'll look for a tire. I might have one.

maggard12

Loc.
Whitesburg, Ky
Price is firm, better hurry if you want it before Todd gets it.

Todd PM me an offer on the doors and top. I'll look for a tire. I might have one.

If he buys the top and doors let me know what you want for the rest. I am mainly interested in the motor, tub, and running gears anyway

jibs34

very interested

hey man this is my first response to this thread and I am also just getting into broncos (thanks to my wife)...if you haven't sold it yet I'd be realy interested as a first project. Thanks!!! you can just shoot me an email at jibs34@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.