• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

71 Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
Very clean 1971 Bronco Sport in the Pittsburgh area. This truck has been garaged since it was brought to PA from out West in 1997. Never driven in the Eastern winters, so it is salt free.

I started the restoration in 98 and haven't touched it in years. Lack of funds and time means it has to go to someone who can finish it. :cry:

Mildly built 302 with RV cam, flat top pistons, etc. 9.5:1 compression. Block was filled with oil in 98 to preserve the engine.

Stock lift, gears, transmission etc. 3 spd floor conversion. Original windshield frame as well as a cleaner one I found down South years ago. Original doors, tailgate. No hard top as this was going to be a Summer ride. 6 point cage, bucket seats, original rear bench, both tanks and various small parts included.

Body was removed and the frame stripped and epoxy coated. No bondo in the body! New floorboards, rockers, bushings. Will need towed as the brake lines are not hooked up and it's not currently wired. She's rough, but super clean for this part of the country.

Pics available. Asking $3,000 o.b.o.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I'll post them in this thread once I receive them...Haven't gotten them yet.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Pics of reggaetravels EB...

Attachments

• reggaetravel1.jpg
    reggaetravel1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 300
  • reggaetravel2.jpg
    reggaetravel2.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 356
  • reggaetravel3.jpg
    reggaetravel3.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 438
  • reggaetravel4.jpg
    reggaetravel4.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 222
  • reggaetravel5.jpg
    reggaetravel5.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 262
  • reggaetravel6.jpg
    reggaetravel6.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 301

Bronco ED

Please give me a call at 304-290-0394 I would like to come and look at your Bronco. I live just about 90 miles south of Pitts, Thanks Ed

Bronco ED

Matt Please give me a call or # I can call you if you want to sell the 71. 304-290-0394 Thanks Ed

OP
OP
71 LUBER

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
Matt Please give me a call or # I can call you if you want to sell the 71. 304-290-0394 Thanks Ed

My cell for you or anyone who wants it: 412-554-4932. I'm still collecting offers as they come in. I want to get a few more before I make a decision on which to go with. Thanks.

Ironman

I would like a better look at the interior and the doors. Thanks. Does this one have the Dana 44 in the front?

Ironman

Also, were the cutouts modeled after standard flares or custom ones? Thanks again.

OP
OP
71 LUBER

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
It's a stock 71, dana 30 front, drum brakes all around, no power steering. The flares were standard. I'll try to get some pics in the next day or so. We're expecting storms today and tomorrow so I might not be able to uncover it for a few days...weather depending. Shoot me an email to send them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.