• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

71 EB project $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
I have a 71 Bronco project for sale. It's got a clear title and has all the upgrade parts from a 77 Bronco. I have checked the frame carefully and it's solid. It runs great. Asking $3500 423-737-0265

Here's what has been done:

Rebuilt 302 engine bored .30 over with aluminum intake
New Holley Truck Avenger carb
MSD ignition
New battery
rebuilt C4 automatic transmission
J shift transfer case
rebuilt front axle converted to disc brakes
big bearing rear axle from a 77 Bronco
new rear brakes
power steering
power brakes with new booster and M/C
Sandblasted and rust holes fixed
New floor boards welded in and painted on both sides
4" lift with new rear springs and adjustible tracbar
35" SuperSwamper TSL radials with 1/3 tread

Here's what needs to be done

install hardware from old doors into new doors
shim doors for alignment
fix slow leak at the rim on one tire
fix turn signal
needs painting inside and out
new stero system
dipstick tube needs to be mounted better - leaks at oil pan
Has original seats and a set of newer high back seats, but neither is installed

Overall it's a great project, but understand that it needs work. The expensive part is done. It's already lifted and has a rebuilt drivetrain. The motor and trans was rebuilt a few years ago, but they do great. I just needs your time to get it finished up.

eb5.JPG

eb11.JPG

eb4.JPG

eb7.JPG

eb10.JPG

eb9.JPG

Last edited:

vestvol

I have some of the same questions as p&p is all the rust fixed or are there problem areas. How far from Knoxvegas. Could you send pics of interior and rust areas to Robert@mortongermany.com

Thanks and go vols

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
Could you post some pics of the interior and the door pillars or email to jordanca@comcast.net? Any bondo in the body?

How far away from Knoxville area? Is it driveable or still in tow condition?

Thanks.

Interior pic below. Like I said it's been stripped and sandblasted, so not much to see. No bondo that I know of, but it's possible in a 37 year old truck. I'm two hours east of knoxville. There's a few minor things like bolt the seats back in and adjust the brakes before it's streetable. I'd reccomend to tow it just to be safe.

I have some of the same questions as p&p is all the rust fixed or are there problem areas. How far from Knoxvegas. Could you send pics of interior and rust areas to Robert@mortongermany.com

Thanks and go vols

I'm not sure what p&p means. Not all of it, such as rocker panels, but most of it is fixed. Two hours east of knoxville. Pic posted of interior and no rust area to take pics of other than rocker panels.

Here's a couple of recent pics. Need this gone to pay some doctor bills!

eb4.JPG

Last edited:

amc78cj7

Loc.
Ann Arbor, MI
Would you post a zip code. With gas the way it is I likely can't make the drive but seems like the perfect donor for our project.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
free bump - looks like a good deal. If you were closer I'd take a look.

OP
OP
GubNi

GubNi

Loc.
Northeast TN
sold

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.