• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 71,GROUND UP FRAME OFF RESTORATION 98% done $12,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbrough

Loc.
reno
71, Frame off, Ground up restoration--351 windsor, np435, dana 21 (extra dana 20), f-250 power steering, Hydroboost Brakes, Full width axles, QA-1 heim joint steering with DOM steering,Petronix electronic ignition, Chrome 1 wire 100 amp alternator, 4core radiator, wildhorses hood, 100 watt lights on the front bumper, HICKEY SIDEWINDER winch, custom bumpers front and rear, new fuel, brake lines (steel braided) custom gage pod, custom steering shaft, 35" inch tires, 5 1/2 WILD HORSES LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION, 2" BODY LIFT, New front fenders, new floor boards, new door pillars etc..NO MORE RUST. Roll bar, Custom bucket seats for the rear, Custom seats for the front, Harley Davidson CB radio, Custom Paint with airbrushed "True Fire", 3" exhaust with flowmaster, Custom Rear Tailgate, Says F O R D across the whole back. THE WHOLE FRAME AND SUSPENSION PARTS have been POR-15, the interior has Roll-in Bed liner- Custom glove box door, all the electrical is good.There are sooo many things i know im forgetting, The only thing this bronco needs? rubber for the bottom of doors,speedometer/ works but the gear in the adapter is just spinning? fuel gauge not working right, winch needs to be wired I have all the stuff, Hard top TLC (clean and seal)-- Wet Sand the Clear Coat (Half is done)... I think thats it.. I HATE TO SELL, but i started a new business and need to get caught up... I've spent everylast bit of time and money for years on this thing, I've driven it only 60 miles and this thing is awesome!!! Please email me with any and every question, I will be as straight up as possible.. Thanks (can't figure the picture adding yet, email me at kgstriping@gmail.com and I'll send some..

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kimbrough

Loc.
reno
I hope the pictures I've sent are working right, I should of cleaned it better, Black isn't the best color to hide dirt.. ha ha

OP
OP
K

kimbrough

Loc.
reno
I never wanted to sell this Bronco, So i haven't done my homework on what its currently worth.. I have had offers all over the place price wise.. I didn't want to put out a price and be too low or too high. I'm not looking to make a profit (anybody thats done this type of work knows that its better to buy done than build one from ground up and sell) i built this to exactly what I wanted with no intention on selling, so forgive me on not putting out a price out first without feeling out the market.. I have sold 2 previous broncos over the years on ebay and can't stand all the hassle.. This Bronco is pretty clean and alot of detail and thought has gone through to build this to be road worthy, and able to do whatever trail I want to tackle.. I been building and driving broncos since I was out of High School. I have mechanical backround (mercedes benz mechanic) and I can fabricate just about anything I need.. So this one I never intended on making a profit..

SOOO Basically who wants a decent Bronco and How much are you willing to pay for this? I don't want to string anyone along but with the offers I've gotten I can't tell what its worth and the prices of Broncos are soo high and low? Let me get some pictures out and I'll make a decision.... Thanks;D;D

OP
OP
K

kimbrough

Loc.
reno
Here is a price 12,500

I talked to my friend that has been collecting and building broncos for many years he's out of Fallon Nevada, some may know him and he told me that i should ask 12,500 so there it is..

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I talked to my friend that has been collecting and building broncos for many years he's out of Fallon Nevada, some may know him and he told me that i should ask 12,500 so there it is..

whats the vin ???

could you send me pic ??? i post them for you !!

thanks

Franko289@aol.com

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ITS A U15GLJ8xxxx AUG 70 !!!

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg