• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72-76 uncut dash with lighbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange74

Looking for a dash for my 74 sport. It needs to have the lighbars/ lighbar original holes and stock uncut radio holes.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Have a decent set of light bars if you can find a dash

Genes Machines

Loc.
Sharon CT
dash

i have a dash with the lightbars, i think it might be too costly to ship however. let me know if you are interested, thanks, Gene

OP
OP
O

orange74

send me pics

I am interested in your dash. Is it complete? Is it uncut and in original condition? UPS ground ship is very reasonable. E-mail pics and price and details. My e-mail is pbc_mac@yahoo.com Thanks

77broncoguy

Loc.
Grand Rapids, MI
I also have a dash in a 72 that I'm going to be parting out. With or without knobs etc. Still have stock radio. I'll be disassembling over the month of June if interested.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I know you are looking for a dash with uncut radio area, but thought I'd point our that I have an excellent condition dash of the vintage you are looking for listed in the classifieds. The radio area is cut, but it would not be hard to return it to fit a stock radio with a little bit of fab work.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101474

If interested, I could do the fab work for an additional cost. PM or e-mail me to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.