• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'72 Bronco 302 and Mounatineer/Explorer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavige

Loc.
Scranton. PA
I have a '72 Bronco 302 engine that I will be looking to sale if anyone is interested. I'm looking for $250, ran good when it was pulled, no smoke or knocking. I bought a 2001 Mercury Mountaineer with a 5.0L that I will be using in my Bronco.

So if anyone needs Mounatineer/Explorer parts let me know. There is on 52,000 miles on it and has a good 4x4 auto trans. It was hit in the back but it has all good front end parts. The interior is nice leather, like a camel/tan color. Good glass and airbags all around.
The parts will need to be picked up in Scranton, PA 18508. Email me at Lavigeboy27@aol.com for quickest response. I will also consider trades, I would like Pre-runner fenders, bumbers and a fiberglass hood. I also need a roll bar or cage for an early Bronco.

Trans code: U (4R70W)
Axle code: D4 (3.73 gear ratio)

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lavige

Loc.
Scranton. PA
The leather seats and the interior on the Mountaineer is in good shape. I will consider possible trades.

Reyen

Loc.
Campbell, CA
You're not interested in shipping the tranny are you?
(I know it's a long shot, but doesn't hurt to ask)

OP
OP
L

lavige

Loc.
Scranton. PA
You're not interested in shipping the tranny are you?
(I know it's a long shot, but doesn't hurt to ask)

I shipped an engine before and it was a headache. I'm not sure how much it would cost because the buyer fully set it up. So, I'm not too sure about doing it again. You would have to fully set it up to consider it.

OP
OP
L

lavige

Loc.
Scranton. PA
rear is sold and trans is out of the truck. I'm selling all the glass cheap:
$50 for windshield or rear hatch glass
$35 for side windows
but you must pull them yourself
$50 for power window regulators

Status