• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 bronco project Price reduced to 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckinleyrb

Price reduced 4000.00

I have a 1972 ford bronco project that i have been working on for the past 3 years. It was completely disasembled to the frame and then built up.
Here is a list of what i have

Already on the truck:
Kentrol fiberglass body and 1 piece front end (needs a front clip)
6 point roll cage
dana 44 front, 9 inch big bearing rear
ALL new brake components (rotors, pads, shoes, drums, springs, SS hoses, brake lines, master cylinder) only the power brake booster is old
power steering box (OEM bronco, not F150 swap)
Powder coated dash, pedals, pedal bracket, all look new
tailgate - in very good condition
4 1/2 inch BC broncos lift, new deaver 11 pack rear springs, progresive rate front coil springs, new front and rear track bar, tie rod over conversion, all new bushings (7 degree bushings in front)
3 on the floor, used shifter but all new bushings and cotter pins
3 inch body lift with new bushings
Motor has ALL new gaskets and freze plugs
Powder coated instument cluster
OEM gas tank

Not yet installed:
brand new windsheild
brand new windsheild frame and rubber gasket
EFI from a 87 mustang including computer, harness, injectors, manifold, etc.
4 front seats - OEM
extra hood

What it needs done
Need a radiator from mustang because i switched to a serpentine setup ( water pump flows opposite direction)
needs power steering pump and bracket
needs serpentine crank pulley (BC broncos sells these and the bracket, or you could switch back to V-belt)
roll cage tied in to frame, and cross members on roll cage to mount seats to (not necessary to function, but highly advised for safety reasons)
electrical work
new tires (the ones on it are dry rotted)
front clip ( i was planing on doing a tube front clip but never got around to it)

Pictures
http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss153/mckinleyrb/

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mckinleyrb

Am i going to have to part this out?? Who wants what? If i get enough responses i might decide to do it.

Who wants a frame, all new brake components, (lines, hoses, pads, calipers shoes, drums, power brake booster, 11 pack rear 4 1/2 springs, 4 1/2 front springs, new front and rear track bar, a refreshed 302, 3 spd, 3 spd shifter with all new bushings, a dana 44 front and a 9"bb rear, new clutch, clean gas tank, ss fuel lines? make me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.