• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 72 Explorer Sport Survivor

JGO

Contributor
City: san jose
Price: $ auction

Attachments

• b42.jpg
    b42.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 112

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
That is the bronco I was looking for when I found my '67. Perfect condition as far as I am concerned, well used but no rust repairs needed!

ngsd

Bronco Guru
It is starting out really good, you should be fine with this sale. Nice one!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I'd say they stole it! If for any reason the BAT buyer doesn't come through, I'll take it.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Congrats on the sale, JGO! I think I know of another buyer behind Fireball05 if the BaT buyer flakes.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
J

JGO

Contributor
Yes, stole it! It amazes me what BAT brings for some junk Bronco's sometimes! This one not junk.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Yes, stole it! It amazes me what BAT brings for some junk Bronco's sometimes! This one not junk.
That is a headscratcher. I agree, some that bring 20k more than that shouldn't have brought half. It is amazing to think that people are smart enough to make the kind of money it takes but cant see through the painted pigs.

OP
OP
J

JGO

Contributor
That is a headscratcher. I agree, some that bring 20k more than that shouldn't have brought half. It is amazing to think that people are smart enough to make the kind of money it takes but cant see through the painted pigs.
the yellow one with the poor rust repair and overspray all over EVERYTHING for over 80 was stomach turning!

scoutingranch

That is a lovely Bronco. Here comes the "but part". But, any and everything I buy now is not selling for what it did just one month ago.
The current administration has seen to the economy being in deep despair. So, try looking at the sale as a positive. Did you make money, was your timing off, are you healthy,
and most importantly do you have peace of mind.
Let me provide an example. I buy and sell vacant land in a part of Arizona. I have a thing for the section of the AZ. Can't help it. For the last two years the prices went up
and I didn't buy a thing. Many of the parcels are still for sale. They won't get my money until the prices come down. Your Bronco was a product of the current environment.
Broncos are way overpriced anyway. Ford made thousands of them, they handle like crap and in general aren't safe to drive in heavy traffic. There, that's the truth.
Oh'...and I am an early Bronco addict and have owned many.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
That is a lovely Bronco. Here comes the "but part". But, any and everything I buy now is not selling for what it did just one month ago.
The current administration has seen to the economy being in deep despair. So, try looking at the sale as a positive. Did you make money, was your timing off, are you healthy,
and most importantly do you have peace of mind.
Let me provide an example. I buy and sell vacant land in a part of Arizona. I have a thing for the section of the AZ. Can't help it. For the last two years the prices went up
and I didn't buy a thing. Many of the parcels are still for sale. They won't get my money until the prices come down. Your Bronco was a product of the current environment.
Broncos are way overpriced anyway. Ford made thousands of them, they handle like crap and in general aren't safe to drive in heavy traffic. There, that's the truth.
Oh'...and I am an early Bronco addict and have owned many.
There is some truth in the economy taking part in this but the market is still very active. The buyers are hot one day and cold the next. Jim's comment about the yellow one is on point. Some sell high while others don't for strange reasons. The Stroppe just sold for a record amount with an average restoration. We can only assume that the current state of the economy is going to affect prices but history would say it will. We are still seeing some top dollar sales though which keeps surprising me.