• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Explorer Sport upholstery source

gunnibronco

Loc.
Gardnerville, NV
Is there anyone selling 72 Explorer Sport "Ginger Explorer" seat covers?

I'm going to need a set and wondering who has them. I don't see it listed at any of the usual shops (I didn't expect to).

Thanks.

JoePro

Bronco Hut does orders for all the Exporer and Ranger interiors

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Unfortunately, they have never returned my phone calls or emails. I won't chase someone down and beg to do business with them. Hopefully someone else offers the upholstery.

Geez this don't sound like them,usually pretty easy to get in touch with.

OP
OP
gunnibronco

gunnibronco

Loc.
Gardnerville, NV
Both times I've tried to contact them regarding this upholstery & the stock status of their headers, they failed to return my messages. I owned a retail business for 10 years, and I'm not patient with poor customer service.

hotrodtim68

Contributor
Seatcovers

You may want to try ' made one for you.' they sell on ebay. He just listed recently and showed numerous combinations. They are located in oregon, i think close to tom's bronco. I used them and had them professionally installed . :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 68

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just spoke to Melissa twice this week. She answered both times right away. I have always had great luck with their service! And they care about "correctness" of the interior covers.

gray gables

Broncohut is strange. Melissa did my seat covers for my 67. But the first order was screwed up, the pattern came in wrong. She finally got it corrected but the original seat covers she sent me still sit in my basement. I contacted her multiple times about wanting them back. She said she would have fedex pick them up,nope. Perfectly good covers in parchment color. I might just sell them on here.

TheLimeRanger

S&S auto fabrics carries the correct color combinations. I received a houndstooth sample from them and it looked great. I don't know of the will actually make the cover though

OP
OP
gunnibronco

gunnibronco

Loc.
Gardnerville, NV
Thanks,

It's funny the mixed reviews BH gets. I might be in the Denver area soon, and stop by. I really wish they would just call back when I leave them a message.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I am VERY picky about details and authenticity. Melissa was very patient and understood my "pickiness". They redid my seat covers 3 times and my carpet twice before it was "perfect enough" for me. Never had any contact issues. She gave me her cellphone number and we texted back and forth and sent pictures etc. She is great to work with......

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Melissa and Dana are great! I buy 90% of all my EB parts from them. I've bought over a dozen Ranger/Explorer interiors from her. They are a true "Mom and Pop" kind of business. I like supporting the little guy. She is not exactly Amazon.com, and occasionally might forget to send me my parts, but I will continue to support them.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey guys, I spoke with Melissa this morning (twice) and she answered immediately while her and Dana are even traveling! I had ordered my '66 bench seat cover last week and she confirmed this morning that the material for mine and two sets for a friend of mine are on the way to her shop. My second call to her was about headers and exhaust. She helped me on all! Always have great luck with them!