• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL '72 in Alabama NICE uncut

mickphatmac

At the Dealership fo less than $20k!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 263
OP
OP
mickphatmac

mickphatmac

Nice paint

Looks nice and original with new paint

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 127

clarrance

Bronco Guru
From the dealers website pictures, it looks like a quick cheap paint job just to make a sale. If the moron who installed the front bumper is the same guy who did the body work I would run. Over all it looks decent but I would proceed with caution.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
X2! I looked at the pics in the ad and at first got excited, then reality set in after I looked closer.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
X3, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Especially being at a dealership. They tend to be the higher on EBs than individuals.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
From the dealers website pictures, it looks like a quick cheap paint job just to make a sale. If the moron who installed the front bumper is the same guy who did the body work I would run. Over all it looks decent but I would proceed with caution.

HaHa!!! Now clarrance, what's wrong with mounting a bumper upside down???
The chrome may be better on that side!!!%)%)%)

fordfan

Bronco Guru
It must have worked! I think it sold first thing this morning to a guy in Florida.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Well, if it resurfaces for $40,000.00, I'll know who in Florida bought it.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Be ware!

I'm the guy from FL that went get it.....but it had so much rust I left it. Solid on the outside, but the back side of the jambs and front side of front fender liners were so bad two to three inch chunks fell off when I pointed it out. Fronts of floors are cobbled together too.

Kind of crappy they try to pass it off with paint. I'd rather of had it unpainted, fix it right, and then paint rather than try to fix after paint they put on it!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'm the guy from FL that went get it.....but it had so much rust I left it. Solid on the outside, but the back side of the jambs and front side of front fender liners were so bad two to three inch chunks fell off when I pointed it out. Fronts of floors are cobbled together too.

Kind of crappy they try to pass it off with paint. I'd rather of had it unpainted, fix it right, and then paint rather than try to fix after paint they put on it!

That's kinda what I figured it would look like in person. I hate you had to waste time and money to find out it was mis represented.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
HaHaHa!
I did not buy it but if I had and decided to flip it for $40K you haters could all poop in your hats for all I care. Chris, you are the el Chapo of flipping broncos, some are really dressed up turds but nobody ever penalizes you for it. What the heck? Do you have some life long hall pass or what? Seems you guys are even thinking about me when a thread has nothing to do with me. Haters gonna hate.....Happy New Year to all of my followers!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
HaHaHa!
I did not buy it but if I had and decided to flip it for $40K you haters could all poop in your hats for all I care. Chris, you are the el Chapo of flipping broncos, some are really dressed up turds but nobody ever penalizes you for it. What the heck? Do you have some life long hall pass or what? Seems you guys are even thinking about me when a thread has nothing to do with me. Haters gonna hate.....Happy New Year to all of my followers!

since you asked. Chris has his moments but he is a pretty straight up guy. So he takes some shit from time to time, but at least he will tell you truthfully about what he has.
On the other hand you never change. So no hall pass for you.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
That's kinda what I figured it would look like in person. I hate you had to waste time and money to find out it was mis represented.

Thx. I tried and tried to get certain pics...the ones they sent were to their advantage for sure. I had to see for myself. Good thing gas is cheap now!

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Bax,

You will not bait me again. You Sir will never change. You have sold me shit more than once. Shame on me! Also, you are a very angry person who still has not learned to respect others. Take a hike man!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
HaHaHa!

You're the hater. It was a joke. You should get some thicker skin and roll with the punches like most everyone else on here. It's sad how you can't handle any type of critical question or criticism, but instead you disrespect and call others out. It's so pathetic, I'll refrain from acknowledging you on here, fair enough?
To answer your question, I don't have a life long hall pass, I'm not perfect and I'll be the first to admit it. I'm just not a douche bag.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I take it all back, disregard my last post. Happy 2016 all.